Life Without Limits
The Root Farm is an official New York State dealer for Action Trackchair.
The Action Trackchair is an all-terrain wheelchair, designed to enable the disabled community in outdoor settings, making it possible for those with limited mobility to travel through grass, mud, sand, or snow. We have these unique chairs available for sale and use throughout our facility.
With multiple models available, the Action Trackchair is the only all-terrain wheelchair to obtain an HCPCS (K0899) code, which allows these devices to be submitted for medical insurance approval. Its ‘tilt on the fly’ capability makes Trackchairs the easiest, safest transfer of any tracked wheelchair. With high mounted motors, users can
- Low seat height provides easier transfer and greater stability due to low center of gravity
- Large rear anti-tip wheels provide the highest level of safety in off-road situations (front anti-tip wheels are also available)
- Customized for individuals of all sizes, with seat width and depth options
- Sturdy armrests with independent flip up action for safer transfers
- Stable ‘seat to feet’ platform provides a more secure seating position
- Only tracked wheelchair available in the United States with RESNA approval
- Three-year warranty on tracks and frame, one-year overall covering parts and labor
- Wide variety of accessories available
Trackstander is the only off-road capable standing wheelchair that allows a person with limited mobility to get into the outdoors in a seated or an upright (standing) position.
- Modular seating allows for greater flexibility
- Liquid-proof designed for rugged terrain, the perfect fit for the outdoor enthusiast
- Seat pan only option
- Flexibility to add a variety of seat back systems
- Chest and knee lateral
Adult and pediatric models available.
Contact Us Today!